Sunday, April 12, 2009

Send self flower?

My man broke up with me I wantto hurt him like he hurt me by making him jeoulous does it work or any other ideas?
Send self flower?
Hun, we all go through the hurt from breaking up with a relationship, but getting back at him isn%26#039;t the answer. I%26#039;m sure it was tough enough for him just to break it to you that he didn%26#039;t want to be with you anymore. %26amp;%26amp; He%26#039;ll know if you%26#039;re trying to make him jealous.





Instead, fake happiness, if needed, and pretend that what happened has no effect on you and you could care less. Laugh, be happy, and be positive. It%26#039;ll make him feel even more dumb and confused. Don%26#039;t let him make you sad or cause anything other than being happy; you dont deserve it. In the end, you%26#039;ll be happy you didn%26#039;t waste your time being %26quot;sad%26quot;
Reply:making him jealous, stalking, pleading wont fetch a man back, it is a real turn off, best thing to do is show you are not bothered prove you can live without him go out enjoy life, smile alot, meet up with girl-friends have a couple of good nights out, i did this when a man of what i thought was of my dreams packed and left, but amidst all the fun i realized i was not in love with him, but i did meet someone else, he lives with me now, and he wants me, me, we%26#039;ve been together now 7yrs, .make up

No comments:

Post a Comment