Sunday, April 12, 2009

Anyone find flower essences effective on pets or people?

Very effective for animals, my holistic vet gives them out to all her patients. Ive had my dog on rescue remedy, ive also made my own combos for him and had him on the Australian bush flower essences. It helped with his seperation anxiety when he was a pup. I made him one with white chestnut and some others to give him whilst I was at work and he was inside and he never destroyed anything ( when he was a pup). If Im doing any long car trips i give him a few drops of rescue remedy every 15 minutes for four doses, myself as well and it does wonders.


I also use rescue remedy when I repot my plants to help them with the adjustment. Just a bit of trivia for you!!!
Anyone find flower essences effective on pets or people?
I have used flower essences with my cats for many years and recommend them a lot to other pet owners.





Every pet owner should have a bottle of Rescue Remedy in their medicine cabinet. It is the premier first-aid remedy to help with a pet who has been traumatized by injury or sudden illness. Naturally it should be used ON THE WAY TO THE VET.


It is very helpful when a cat or dog returns home after surgery - great if you can put it on them when a pet is hospitalized.





I always put it on my cats when they have to go into their carrier for a vet trip. And one of my vets always uses his own combinations of flower essences when he removes my cats from their carrier for examination or treatment.





There are 38 Bach flower essences (Rescue Remedy is a combination of five Bach essences) which can be used singly for specific emotional issues and the Flower Essence Society has many more of the North American flower essences.
Reply:I think more effective to people. My dog only cares for his food.makeup tips

No comments:

Post a Comment